Wednesday, October 6, 2010

early morning

It seems so much easier to say that I had fooled myself into thinking that I had liked him. In the past, I had confused liking someone for the love of attention. As I sit here with a steaming cup of tea, I know it was so much more than that. We had both found a companion in each other. I remember that night when we aimlessly walked along Yonge. It was a true moment of appreciation where the silence that we created together was something beautiful. You made me realize good company is what we all want and it's hard to come by. It's easy to meet people. It's even easier to show them your fun side and drink and be merry. But what makes good company truly good is that they will appreciate the absence of conversation. They will enjoy those moments of silence and be comfortable with it.

You tire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment