Monday, October 18, 2010

from my tumblr:

i need to stop thinking so much. i cannot differentiate between the beginning and the end. i don’t know what is good for me and what is bad. just feeling alone is mentally draining nowadays. i strive to stay organized and stay on top of things but in the end, i feel so lost and disorganized. each day is planned out to the max but my future seems impossibly cluttered. i am terrified of the years to come yet so willing to throw myself out there, in the unknown. i want to escape from the present, run head first into the future. each day seems painfully long but each year slips through the cracks of my fingers like sand. i keep feeling; the emotions that run through me are so strong. sometimes i hardly know what to do with it all. i need to stop thinking so much.

sitting on my bed,
staring into the reflection,
and all i see if me.

No comments:

Post a Comment