Tuesday, October 19, 2010

life works in this unexplainable way

I cried.
I cried so hard last night because I suddenly missed you.

I am forgetting what it's like to have your fingers run along my arm. I'm forgetting how the warmth of your breath felt against my cheek. I can barely make out the sound of your voice anymore. You're leaving me. Every thought, every memory of you is leaving my body, my mind. So I am starting to realize how much you meant to me and how much emotion I invested into our relationship. You were around long enough to watch me trust again but you left too early. But I promise you this: I will move on with or without you.

I am starting to dislike the posts I am writing. They are all about you; about how much I miss you, how much I cry for you, how much I am disappointed in you. But I promise, my future posts will be less about you and more about me.

This I promise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment