Wednesday, March 2, 2011

time out

It is time for me to stop dreaming and creating fictional scenarios for myself. It started out as something that happens once in a while but it is becoming more and more frequent. I meet one person and begin this destructive pattern where I’ll start to over-analyze and become infatuated with the feelings involved with the story; the characters are real, the plot is idealistic and I let it get to my head.

It all has to stop. I need to gain self control: a concept I was once familiar with but now I’m letting my desires get the better of me. I am going to begin with acknowledging every action I make and hope that I will realize that I have been acting naive with certain people and quite frankly, that is the last impression I want them to have of me: simple minded and foolish, like a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment