Thursday, April 29, 2010

Not the type of man to.

You gave me a dose of self-esteem I didn't think I could have. You made me feel a little more.
I allowed myself to take another risk because I didn't think you were the type of man to pull a disappearing act.

I was so wrong.
As soon as I tried to take one step closer, you ran a mile.
He made me feel like I was the one who did something wrong.
You're doing the exact thing.

I detest the guts of a coward.
I may not always allow myself to feel but at least I have the courage to admit it and face the fact.
You're gorgeous and I fell for every line and every touch.
But now I see through you and I'm truly disappointed.

I'm not sure what's going to happen next but I hope you find whatever you're looking for.
I'm slowly getting up on my own two feet so I can do the same.

I guess it's good luck to the both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment