Friday, November 25, 2011

moments

the subtle touch on my back as you walk by,
your grin lights your bright blue eyes
naked and exposed,
the way you walk across the room
your hands move slowly across my stomach,
caressing my ass
we are still, dark in the night.
I hear your soft groans as I place my hands
on your stomach.
Your rough beard brushes against
my lips,
neck,
shoulder,
cheek.
I smell the faint scent of cigarettes,
weed,
whiskey,
candles,
on your skin.

And sitting on your couch, we listen to your passion.
We exchange songs,
judge our own lives
settle for nothing but more
and explore our minds.
Praises,
disappointments;
we let ourselves go.
And Cosmo is near
watching human interaction
Curiosity remains.

Our laughs are in sync as you feed me your food
driving along the late night streets,
the driver believes we are happy
together,
wonderful,
whole.

These moments do not last,
but engrained in our memories.
we feel and love,
think and swallow
our purest thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment