Monday, November 7, 2011

Therapy Session

Hello bloggers!

I truly apologize for being rather inactive these several weeks; school is really stressful and I barely have time to pick up my camera. However, I recently spent a bit of time to quickly shoot some self portraits. I have always been fascinated with the human body; every curve is beautiful and while we all have similar (if not the same) body parts, we are all so different. Unfortunately, I have always had some self-esteem problems, especially when it came to my body but I am beginning to accept myself for who I am (and for what I possess). Thus, these photos are very personal and represent self-growth and discovery; they represent acceptance and acknowledgement.

I am in the talks of beginning a small photography series with a friend so hopefully that will turn out well. In the meantime, love and accept every curve, every angle and every mark on your body.




cheers,
-t

No comments:

Post a Comment