Saturday, November 19, 2011

Firsts: Asian Pesto Japanese Noodles

I apologize for the lack of posts! Thing's have been rather hectic and the fine balance between work, volunteer and a social life is rather difficult to handle. And now that I am home alone for the next two weeks, what better time to try new recipes? I admit, I am not known to be the chef in the household but I do enjoy it--I swear. Last night a friend of mine came over to accompany me for dinner and we decided to make this delicious Asian pesto noodle dish. I think I may have put in a little too much soy sauce but nonetheless it turned out better than I expected!





Yum?
I'll be trying more recipes throughout the next couple days so I'll be posting here more often. Stay tuned ladies and gentlemen.

Cheers,
-t

1 comment: