Thursday, September 29, 2011

Late Birthday Post

Last Sunday I turned 21 years old. I never had the chance to truly say how much I enjoy growing and learning with every day. I continue to learn so much about the people around me and with that knowledge, I have learned to grow on my own. I take from those who I admire and create a better self.

Needless to say, the past several years have been a huge eye-opener; from needing to mend close relations to buckling down with school, I have come to a point in my life where I cherish every challenge, every enemy and every ounce of frustration because without all of that, I simply would not be able to believe.

To sum things up, I would love to share with you one photo which, I feel, sums up that celebratory night:
photo credit: Ms. Kate Rogers
And yes, I am only average and enjoy my small wild nights.

Cheers,
-t

p.s. The man standing in the photo? A great, great man.

2 comments: