Wednesday, September 14, 2011

James Vincent McMorrow

Last night I had the privilege to see James Vincent McMorrow perform. I really wasn’t sure what to expect but he proved to be another talented artist. He hit every high note beautifully and you could hear and see the passion he has for his music. Though he seemed a little stiff at times, he still sang the crowd into an Irish trance. His band members were also nothing short of spectacular and you could see that they were one big family; always poking fun at each other and looking out for each other.  And not to sound too fan girl-like, but on top of being a spectacular artist, he has a great sense of humour—he really got the crowd laughing several times!
Anyways, here are a few photos from last night. I apologize for the lack of quality but I hate using flash at these small venues. I dislike the idea of distracting or blinding the performers! (click photo for a larger view)
SONY DSC
SONY DSC
SONY DSC
SONY DSC
SONY DSC
On another note, maybe some of you guys have noticed that I’m slowly transforming my blog into more of a photo blog as well as a place for words. I hope to continue with this slow, but definite change despite this semester’s schedule. Hope you guys stick around!
-t

No comments:

Post a Comment