Saturday, September 24, 2011

Celebration

Since school has started, it has been one hectic ride. Fortunately, I have amazing friends who plan the best therapeutic adventures. As a consequence, I am suffering from withdrawal of fine dining and continuous laughter! While we are all growing up quickly and paving the way to our separate futures, time has stretched and strained our relationship but has yet to break it. I am thankful for today; our ability to strengthen our relationship through our differences is a blessing.  After today, I realized that you cannot take friends for granted, special occasions are to be celebrated and iced soy lattes tickle my stomach. 

This smoked Montreal meat sandwich was massive, but scrumptious.





At the Crema Cafe.

On accident: he was bringing over the rest of the jasmine tea.

.



Cheers,
-t

No comments:

Post a Comment