Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday: Day Off

It must be my lucky day today because the weather this past week has been cool and cloudy. However, today has been nothing but beautiful and what better way to spend my day off then to wander the city? I started my Friday off with a caramel macchiato, accompanied with a chapter of "Sport Psychology for the Athletic Trainer: Roles and Scope of Practice"--no joke. I proceeded downtown to browse the bookstore and ended up with Haruki Murakami's After Dark and Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse-Five. Both of which I am excited to read despite the ridiculous amount of reading I already have for school.

Sometimes, I need a period of time to myself where I can allow my instincts to drive me to specific places; to slow down and absorb everything, taking pictures of the small details and rediscover faith in humanity. Sometimes, all I need is a few hours of silence to assure myself that everything will be alright. With that said, here are a few pictures from today's venturing.


Hope everyone's having a great Friday as well!

-t

No comments:

Post a Comment