Monday, August 22, 2011

Summer Cruising Post

I spent eight gorgeous days out in the Caribbean with my family. I feel revived and re-energized to take on whatever challenges are presented my way. This trip has proven that this world is full of life. We define life through our culture; our practices, traditions, language. Life is universal and I am so glad I had the opportunity to explore this small corner of the Earth.

I went snorkeling in St. Thomas, horseback riding in Antigua and bargained with all the small shops in Tortola. I soaked up the sunny days of 30+ degrees Celsius and felt the warm breeze as 2000 of us sped through the Atlantic Ocean.

Our ship for 8 days.
Welcome to Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
We were spoiled for a whole week, lavished with food of all sorts.
This little guy was weaving around all the small souvenir shops.
There is something freeing about walking around Nassau with a beer in hand.

A random cigarette dispenser in Nassau.
.

How much this world offers.

-t

No comments:

Post a Comment