Monday, November 15, 2010

finally able

I've been hesitant about sharing what I'm about to post because it's only been two days. I'm not sure why I feel this way nor whether it'll fade as time passes.

Lexi makes me want to cry. Her spirit reminds me so much of my own. (Yes, I know it sounds ridiculous but hear me out.) She's so quiet and is always looking for a little love. She hates being alone for too long especially at night. She whines and cries at night for company. She makes her mistakes and continues to do so. And it's because she's simply wanting good company that it tugs at my heartstrings a little too strongly.

She's a simple soul. And yet, the one thing she wants is the hardest to find sometimes. I feel her. Good company can be hard to find but I know right now, she's helping me get through my heartaches and daydreams.

Sure, it's only been two days but I know I love her already. There's really no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment