Wednesday, September 29, 2010

release.

There was a time when I thought to myself, I'm so close to having what I've always dreamt of. And I really was. We had it made this summer but if I had known that college would change our relationship so drastically, I would have stayed far away from you. I had no idea moving away would cause you to be so distant and cold. You rarely keep in touch anymore. You did in the beginning but I don't know what you're thinking anymore. If I had only known...

You should have never kissed me. I shouldn't have allowed for your arms to rest so comfortably around my waist. I wish that night had never happened. Each day is is another reminder of the past and I absolutely hate it. This is another story with no ending. I am so tired of this same situation happening over and over again. This reoccurring pattern has me wondering if it's a personal problem that has me eventually driving every single one of them away.

It's not knowing. The fear in the unknown has me running from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment