Monday, October 3, 2011

october 3rd







Today has been very quiet. I feel like I have been silenced by my own thoughts and emotions; like so many events have made me appreciate life so much more and have touched my heart that I am unable to fully describe--in words--just how I feel. Strange isn't it? Has anyone else felt this way before? I wonder.

The weather here in the city has been very gray and chilly lately. Despite that, I have been content for the most part. I have been spending a lot of my free time alone, trying to comprehend this quiet, foreign state I have been in. As a result, jazz and caffeine are the only things that have been accompanying me these evenings alone.

Now, I have my hands on a bowl of raspberries as I sit here wrapped up in a scarf and leg warmers due to cold toes.
I'm going to give this study session another go. Wish me luck!

Cheers,
-t

No comments:

Post a Comment