Friday, February 25, 2011

Burnt toast

I truly don’t remember the last time I have felt so determined to just focus. Perhaps I understand what I need to do to help me get through the countless messy situations I am in. This past week has made me aware of how nice it is to dwell in solitude and work on what needs to be done.

Ever since last Saturday, I spent half an hour doing my Pilates workout every morning. I made myself a hearty breakfast consisting of fruits, dairy, carbs and fibre.I made sure I kept myself hydrated to fight off fatigue. I made a switch from coffee to green tea. I tried so hard to forget the silly thoughts that normally swim in my head. I made sure I kept myself motivated and determined with my academics; so motivated that I cannot stop now. I am almost obsessed with keeping on top of everything. And as crazy as it sounds, I love it. I am in control of what needs to be done. I am in control of some aspect of my life—for once. And it feels so fucking good.

And it’s Friday today. I feel absolutely burnt out but it feels so good to know that I am constantly on the move and accomplishing what needs to be accomplished. I cannot remember the point of this post anymore. It’s more of a rambling post today so bravo if you managed to read this far.

Have a wonderful weekend guys!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment