Thursday, December 2, 2010

update:

I'm usually a very patient woman and I can wait for an hour at the doctor's office without a word of complaint but this is really testing my patience.
It was only a simple question and it has left me waiting for what seems like twenty days (and in case you are wondering, it has only really been a day...). Everyone keeps reassuring me that he'll call or get in contact with me soon. "Just give it time" is what I keep getting but when one is trying to make a small dream of their's come true, it is VERY hard to keep still. Please trust me on that and bear with me with my paranoia . This is just really getting to me. Now, I don't want to start counting the days so I guess I shall try to turn to my hectic schedule for comfort. How ironic!

On another note, I am developing some kind of little cold where it starts with a sore throat and now, the cough is slowly creeping in. Oh, how I hate being sick! ...and due to my weak immune system, it takes me so long to actually go back to my 100% self. \

Okay, off to another topic: My T.A. in my anthropology class hinted that I could get an A for my essay. I was, of course, ecstatic because I haven't seen that letter grade in god knows how long. Thing is, anthropology isn't even my major which is a little concerning...at least I'm not doing terribly in my kine classes either. Third year is proving to be one of my better years. I can only hope that my grades don't slip when it comes to the winter term--when my schedule if the schedule from hell.

Anyways, this isn't some fancy post where I delicately play with words. It's just a plain old update because--to be honest--i am just too tired and lazy to really take any words and string them together in fear that I may butcher any sort of meaning I try to convey.

Much love,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment