Thursday, December 23, 2010

An email I received:

"I was fully tearing up with each word. I don't deserve any of that love, and I don't think I can live up to it either :$ If anything, you are the inspiration to me, you take everything that comes your way with such wisdom to overcome, and it really moves me. I love you so much and I know that God has so many wonderful blessings coming your way. You are filled with energy and this zest for life thats so contagious, I love spending time with you, and just bumping into you makes my day. I hope that life keeps shining in your direction, proving to you that it can and will get better, because I believe that, and I know that you are too precious that mediocre things will inevitably pass by to make way for the extraordinary.. and that's a blessing in itself. Keep being you, because with just your presence you will continue to light up the hearts of all your loved ones during this Christmas season and always :) and never forget that I am here for you; always.

may Happiness, Joy, and Peace continually pour in.
Love you loads sweetheart,
M"


I cried when I read her email. I feel extremely blessed to have her as a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment