Saturday, June 1, 2013

Jovial June

It continues to amaze me how rapidly a person's outlook on life can change. It shows how vital concentration is in the process of change. This realization makes me recall the thought of how external change starts with internal change. 

 Personally, in the span of a year, my life has completely turned over a new leaf. However, it is not the environment around me that has changed at all. It is an internal change and this development has become a reflection of a "new life". I am slowly shedding off layers of old guilt and rotten love; I have discovered a new sense who I truly am--my being. I have a long way too go, I can act like a toddler and throw the biggest temper tantrum but in the end, I am better than who I was yesterday.

Summer is coming.

I will be leaving the country for two weeks.

I was in ruins.

But without ruins, there would be no transformation.

I am hoping to get back into posting more frequently to document this crucial stage in my life.

May you be happy,
May you be healthy,
May you be peaceful,
And may you be free from suffering.


Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment