Friday, August 27, 2010

eight days

The closer we seem to get, the more I seem to miss you.
You haven't even left yet and I find myself missing you.

I've written pages and pages on these last couple of weeks.
It's amazing how it took us a year to get to where we are.
I will never forget this summer.
You restored my hope in relationships.

I am reminded of how much I like you everytime we have to part from another event.
I like holding hands in public but I also like the way we hug in private.
Last night, you told me how you think of me every night and how you want me.
Life is rather funny that way.
It makes you feel so selfish and greedy because there are certain things you want so badly but you may never have.

I adore the way you put your arms around my neck so that I can wrap my arms around your waist.
I love the way you will run your fingers through my hair.
I love how you kiss my forehead.

I love so many things about you.
It makes me so certain that this is more than just a silly crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment